Raving @ G2E
October 14 - 17, 2019
Sands Expo Center
Las Vegas, NV
YOUR VIP INVITATION
Join us poolside for the best conversations during G2E
COCKTAILS | PUB GAMES | CIGAR LOUNGE
Our party pulls together the best and brightest gaming folks in the business for great conversation pub games, cocktails, cigars and music. This is one of the best chances you’ll get for valuable networking time with people that matter to you!
- Pub Games: Shoot the Hoops (sponsored by Engagex), Raving corn hole, pool golf, giant Jenga, football challenge and more!
- Premium sparkling wine and whiskey tasting plus a full bar
- Cigar lounge and music
Poolside – Tuscany Suites & Casino
255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV
$20 Suggested Donation
All proceeds go to the Notah Begay III Foundation
Thank you to our Raving Partners:
Need to find a room?
Need to find a room? We love Tuscany Suites – easy parking, remodeled rooms, terrific bar poolside. Call 702-893-8933, give them the code RAVING CONSULTING G2E for your special room rate of $69 per night with no resort fee (normally $24!) Sunday through Thursday; $129, Friday and Saturday. Room block expires September 30.
Need a tradeshow floor pass?
Catch the Raving Team during these G2E sessions:
Monday, October 08 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm
If you are considering a busing program because you want a billboard on wheels, but cringe when you think about all things related to buses and bus safety, then this session is for you. Contrary to sensationalistic news reports, busing accidents are extremely rare. Buses still remain one of the safest modes of transportation around. So, how do you put a new busing program in route? In this session, we will look at starting and operating busing programs for casinos of all sizes. We will discuss how a robust loyalty program strengthens your ridership, and consistent bus patron analysis increases your bottom line.
Moderator: Agata Maher, Director of Marketing Operations, Pechanga Casino & Resort
Panelists: Amando Mena, President, M COACH CALIFORNIA; Dean Vallas, President, Casino Tours and Charters, Inc.; Deana Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Raving; Salvatore Semola, President & COO, Gun Lake Casino
Thursday, October 11 11:15 am – 12:00 pm
We know our guests win and lose within their play cycle. Are there different player development strategies for these specific player experiences? What are the technology solutions to track the up and downs of our player’s win and loss cycles? We track the win loss cycles of our slot machines but not of our players. Should a host know when a player is winning or losing and what are the appropriate strategies to apply to that player in each of those circumstances?
1. KYC – know who you are dealing with. If you’ve got a high roller spending hundreds of dollars on roulette, offering them 10 free spins worth a dime each would not draw them to play slots.
2. Keep the win within reach – huge prizes feel far-fetched and unimaginably accessible. In order to keep players ‘at the edge of their seat’ smaller, more frequent wins (including small jackpots) will do the work.
3. Timing is everything – there’s little point in making a player an offer when they are not interested anymore. Real time communication is key to keep players entertained and marketers need to find that ‘happy moment’ when the player is most likely to engage. For example, it’s better to offer a smaller bonus when a player’s balance is about to run out, rather than offering a larger amount after they lost it completely nor when they still have plenty of funds and the bonus won’t mean much.
Moderator: Deana Scott, Raving CEO
Panelists: Casey Cohen, Interim CMO, The Hippodrome Casino, London; Janet Hawk, Raving Partner, Player Development and Marketing; Asaf Cohen, VP Revenue, Optimove
Thursday, October 11 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm
Player ratings are almost exclusively based on player value as evidenced by slot or table game tracking systems. However, there are other metrics equally or more valuable than player value. By focusing on player value are we missing opportunities to leverage other key metrics to increase player reward outcomes.
1. What are the key metrics we’re missing that could be more critical than player value?
2. How do you integrate these metrics into your player rewards strategies in order to maximize your return on investment?
Moderator: Deana Scott, Raving CEO
Panelists: Michael Minniear, Pechanga Resort and Casino, Assistant Director of Planning and Analysis; Steve Browne, Senior Raving Partner, Player Development and Guest Service; Heidi Hamers, Corporate Vice President of Marketing, Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures