Raving Vice President of Client Success
Daniel works with casinos to understand what challenging situations keep them up at night and designs custom tailored solutions that work for them. Daniel works with a team of experienced casino consultants to assist casinos & hospitality companies worldwide in strategically improving their overall operations. Daniel is a Raver at heart and shares the same passion for the industry, focusing on casino guests and casino employees.
A familiar and friendly face at Tribal gaming events and conferences, Daniel credits his success with taking the time to build relationships and fully understand the needs of his clients. He’s written several articles, conducted workshops and presented on panels at gaming events on topics supporting digital player engagement, player development, marketing, and guest service.
Prior to joining Raving, Daniel worked for Engaged Nation, helping casino clients connect with their guests through digital engagement marketing solutions. He also owned and operated his own construction company while completing his BS in Business Administration from Arizona State (ASU). When he’s not on the road assisting his clients, he loves to be outdoors spending time with his wife and five boys.
Latest Insights From Daniel
Latest Tribal Gaming and Hospitality articles by Daniel
- Ideas to keep your players, team members and community engaged while you’re closed!
- Prospecting Strategies for Player Development
- Effective Time Management and Accountability for Player Development
- Predictable Growth for PD
- When We Blow the Expectation of Excellent Service Even Before Our Guests Step Through Our Doors
- Getting Through to Your Guests