Raving Strategic Partner — Accounting and Auditing
CPA, CGMA, CFF
Finley & Cook
Kevin Huddleston (Member, Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma) is the Partner for Finley & Cook’s Business Consulting Division, providing outsourced accounting and consulting services for Native American Tribes and casino clients. He has over thirty-three years of experience with auditing and accounting for various organizations, including Tribes and tribal enterprises, and he’s also a CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) and a CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics). Clients value Kevin’s unique skill at helping non-financial casino managers, tribal leaders and gaming commissioners get an understanding of their casino’s operations.
His insights on performance help casino management and tribal leaders make strategic decisions. Through his nearly two decades of working within the gaming industry, he is an expert in integrating the many financial systems unique to the gaming industry. Finley & Cook, PLLC, currently have clients in over 40 states and are currently working with 52 Tribes, Tribal Casinos, and Tribal enterprises.
Latest Insights from Kevin
- None of Us Is Thrilled to See Tax Season Coming Again
- What Operations Will Survive and Thrive in the Near and Long-Term?
- Top Five Things We’re Getting Wrong Financially
- Tying up Those Loose Strings on the Use of Gaming Money
- Interested in a paperless solution?
- Properly Safeguarding the Assets of the Casino and Tribe
- Understanding Key Financial Statements – Part II
- Gaining a Deeper Insight Into Casino Performance
- Increasing High-Level Performance Company-Wide
- Four Things to Consider Before You Consider Consultation Help