At the heart of every casino lies its technological infrastructure.
Do your systems talk to each other? Are they too complicated and out of date? Are cloud-based systems the right choice in this highly-regulated environment?
Casinos and resorts struggle with connecting the immense amount of system data in order to make strategic decisions. On top of that, software, hardware and underlying infrastructure issues present major challenges to overall business efficiencies. Ultimately, organizations are missing opportunities to understand, market to and engage with guests.
- Do you need to invest more money order to connect multiple systems? How do you determine if you need the extra modules or add-ons?
- Is your internal server systems and external guest wi-fi system too slow, impacting departmental performance and guest satisfaction?
- Would you like to offer your guests mobile technology to avoid lines at hotel check in, to open their guest room doors and to communicate with them on-site?
- Is your current gaming system is outdated and you need help selecting a new one? Will this new piece of technology save the day?
- Do you have too much paper? Are there ways to use technology to improve efficiencies and save costs?
Raving’s technology team knows what to do with incredibly slow Wi-Fi connections and those larger underlying issues impacting operations. They know how to enable casinos to offer guests mobile hotel check in and alerts. They also know how to check your systems for data breaches and the disconnects between systems. They do it all.
Frustration and efficiency issues are most often symptoms of overly-complicated, non-user friendly, and outdated technology. If your infrastructure is creating barriers from harnessing data and communicating and engaging with your guests, then let us help you get your entire property to 21st century and beyond technology.
How Raving Can Help
Advanced Analytics and SQL Server
IT Department Review and Compliance audit
Practical CRM Optimization Tools
Supporting Solutions Centered on SAP
S/4HANA Product and Associated Technologies
Wired Network Solutions
Wireless and Mobility Services
Independent Software Testing Services
Application and Migration Upgrades
Security, Surveillance and Compliance Technology Audits
GDPR Technology Assessment
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.