Security and Surveillance
Is your casino safe and protected from illicit activity?
Most casinos are losing 5% of gross revenue due to illicit activity and outdated training. The sad truth is that some of our employees steal, and if that wasn’t enough, casinos have to deal with the attacks of gaming cheats, advantage players, and outside agents working in collusion with our employees to steal even more.
- Do you know how much you are losing from pilfered points, conned cash-back, rigged promotions, and embezzled comps?
- When was the last time you checked to see if your bartenders were handling cash properly?
- Is your casino fully prepared for active shooter incidents and the threat of costly liability lawsuits?
Our security and surveillance experts show how casinos can follow the money that is leaking from their casinos and from departments that don’t have enough security or surveillance attention. They emphasize how to design a protection package to deter, detect and/or mitigate arising or existing incidents or events.
Do you understand the law around implementing proper security and surveillance techniques to ensure that your team doesn’t break the law? Does your team have the tools and training to catch an advantage player? Is it time to review your critical response programs to prepare for active shooter incidents and emergencies? Are you using 21st century tools and techniques to protect your guests and your casino? Call us today.
"Comparing those experiences to the material presented by Derk and Jen Boss, I found the Boss’ experiences to be much more relatable to our operations here at Boot Hill Casino & Resort. Both Derk and Jen were very professional and knowledgeable in their respective fields, and overall a pleasure to work with.
Before they left to the airport, Derk sat down with me to go over certain items from the training, as well as the current state of his recommendation to management to get surveillance the financial/transaction reports we need to better investigate potential loss/theft. After that, Derk visited our surveillance control room, and gave his recommendations as to how we could better streamline our operations to allow us to incorporate the techniques learned in the training.
This was a great experience for my team, as it reinforced some of our existing practices, but it has also given us new ideas on how to improve as we move forward."
Joshua Fant, Surveillance Manager, Boot Hill Casino & Resort
How Raving Can Help
- Surveillance Skills Audit
- Internal Theft and Fraud
- Expert Witness
- Secret Shopper Bar/Cash Review
- Critical and Emergency Response Programs
- Risk Assessment
- Security and Surveillance Agent Training
- Proactive Operations
- Proactive Surveillance Department Program
- Audits and Close Watches
- Investigation Techniques
- Fundamentals of Successful Operation (The ABCs of Crime Detection)
- Security and Surveillance Systems Technology Assessment
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.