Security and Surveillance
Is your casino safe and protected from illicit activity?
Most casinos are losing 5% of gross revenue due to illicit activity and outdated training. The sad truth is that some of our employees steal, and if that wasn’t enough, casinos have to deal with the attacks of gaming cheats, advantage players, and outside agents working in collusion with our employees to steal even more.
- Do you know how much you are losing from pilfered points, conned cash-back, rigged promotions, and embezzled comps?
- When was the last time you checked to see if your bartenders were handling cash properly?
- Is your casino fully prepared for active shooter incidents and the threat of costly liability lawsuits?
Our security and surveillance experts show how casinos can follow the money that is leaking from their casinos and from departments that don’t have enough security or surveillance attention. They emphasize how to design a protection package to deter, detect and/or mitigate arising or existing incidents or events.
Do you understand the law around implementing proper security and surveillance techniques to ensure that your team doesn’t break the law? Does your team have the tools and training to catch an advantage player? Is it time to review your critical response programs to prepare for active shooter incidents and emergencies? Are you using 21st century tools and techniques to protect your guests and your casino? Call us today.
How Raving Can Help
- Surveillance Skills Audit
- Internal Theft and Fraud
- Expert Witness
- Secret Shopper Bar/Cash Review
- Critical and Emergency Response Programs
- Risk Assessment
- Security and Surveillance Agent Training
- Proactive Operations
- Proactive Surveillance Department Program
- Audits and Close Watches
- Investigation Techniques
- Fundamentals of Successful Operation (The ABCs of Crime Detection)
- Security and Surveillance Systems Technology Assessment
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.