Marketing and Loyalty Clubs
Are your casino marketing efforts being designed, developed and deployed effectively?
Driving folks through the door and keeping “bodies in seats” has become a bit more complicated. Marketers are now managing multiple brands while harnessing big data, new technologies and social media amidst increased competition. Still, the goal is the same: create marketing and loyalty club programs that enhance our product, recognize players and drive revenue.
- Do you have an annual marketing plan and budget that is driving more business, or is it sitting on the shelf outdated and under-utilized?
- Are your promotions based on tradition, convenience and incomplete planning without financial goals and objectives?
- Are you harnessing all the tools available to communicate with your guests and make strategic and profitable marketing decisions?
- Do you have monthly benchmarks to show what promotions worked and which ones didn’t?
- Is your loyalty club outdated and financially upside down?
- Do you have a strategy for recognizing players' spend and preferences throughout all the outlets?
- How long does a guest have to wait to be recognized?
Confession: we Ravers love marketing. And for 20 years we’ve been the leader in customized marketing programs in the gaming and hospitality industry. We founded the Casino Marketing Conference, the long-running Raving NEXT: Indian Gaming Analytics and Marketing Conference.
If your marketing director can’t get to sleep at night because revenues are flat despite an exhausting casino marketing schedule … or if you are losing share of wallet to another entertainment experience altogether, or if your marketing reinvestment is out of balance with budget and revenues, then give us a call. Whether you’re in need of a full 360 Marketing and Financial Review, want to know what new marketing technology and strategies will be worth the investment, or if the “fun” has gotten old and stale, bet Raving knows how to help!
How Raving Can Help
- Marketing 360 Review
- Monthly Retainer Marketing Services
- Building a Strategic Promotions Calendar
- Financially Successful Promotions
- Cross-Department Marketing Bootcamp
- Promotions Bootcamp for Small Properties
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Tribal Merchandising Program
- Promotional Gift and Reward Planning
- Outsourced Marketing Services
- Marketing Assessment
- Direct Mail Services
- Email Marketing and Email Append
- Triggered Automation Direct Marketing
- Variable Data Print and Email Marketing
- Multigenerational Marketing
- Player Development 360
- Loyalty Club Competitive Review
- Loyalty Club Analytics
- Full-Service Advertising
- Social Media
- Reputation Management
- Mobile, Digital, Internet Marketing
- Marketing Checkup
- Competitive Strategy
- Raving Marketing Checkups
- Raving Competitive Strategy Solutions
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.