Leadership and Human Resources
"I wanted to thank you for the great Leadership Bootcamp training session we had with Paula. She was AMAZING! This was such a valuable time we spent together with our team.”
– Peggy Shea, Director of Human Resources, Cher-Ae Heights Casino
How do you build, nurture and grow your organization through leadership?
Leadership is key to creating high-performing teams. We specialize in building custom leadership programs that will work in today’s multigenerational workforce.
When senior staff, Tribal leadership and management are working as one, positive results are evident throughout the entire organization: to your employees, to your guests and to the bottom line.
- Do you want to create a unique strategic vision, philosophy, leadership message that is sustainable through even the toughest of internal and external change?
- Develop tools today to provide an organized and sustainable employee, management and leadership career development program.
- Is it time to create an organizational path to reduce turnover and improve employee satisfaction and loyalty?
- Do you need an employee guidebook review to ensure you are following the ever-changing regulations?
- Manage your skyrocketing health care benefits.
- Turn supervisors into coaches with skills to address performance issues and inspire improvement.
How do you ensure that you are providing all team members the tools and benefits they need to flourish?
From policy development to employee engagement to benefit management, we're your trusted resource. We understand the unique challenges of both Tribal enterprises and commercial gaming operations. Is your goal to provide a rich workplace experience and enduring jobs for your community and to nurture and attract talented staff to meet your long-term needs? Do you want to start at the top with total leadership alignment?
How do you attract more “stars” to your organization? How do you develop team members into leaders who will grow with you? Most employees don’t quit their job, they quit their supervisor. So, how do you reduce employee turnover and attract quality candidates? Is it time to assess your leadership strength? When it’s time to review your policies, benefits and mentorship programs – give us a call.
How Raving Can Help
- Mindful Leadership
- Executive Coaching & Workshops
- Benefit Administration
- Human Resources Policy Development
- Hiring Practices
- Benefit Analysis
- Interim Management Placement
- Succession Planning
- HR Engagement Through Gamification
- Leadership Development
- Tribal Leadership and Mentorship Program
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Leadership Strength Review
- Creating Intentional Culture
- Employee Satisfaction and Engagement Surveys
- Strategic Leadership Blueprint
- Total Leadership Alignment
- Leadership Coaching and Scoreboard
- Organizational Development
- Managers as Coaches
- Office Procedures
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Benefit Risk Management
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Progressive Discipline Documentation
- Performance Evaluations for Supervisors and Team Members
- Safety in the Workplace
- FMLA for Supervisors
- Safety Committee Training
- Legal Impacts on Leadership
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.