Host & Player Development
Is your host team driving new and incremental revenue?
The Host position is unique to the gaming industry. It’s a service job. It’s a sales job. It’s an ambassador and frontline representative of the entire organization. Expectations are high. Properties want to see double-digit incremental returns yesterday. Without the proper training and support, can your team shoulder this level of responsibility?
- Do you have a player development department that is based on a sales function, or is it closer to a service position?
- Do your hosts have access to the data needed to provide services to the players with the greatest amount of growth and worth?
- Can you measure your hosts' performance, and are they incentivized with the right compensation structure?
- What are the techniques to create one-to-one relationships with your guests?
- What policies should you create to ensure the integrity of your program?
Raving has revolutionized the gaming industry with its approach to modern player development: developing a host program based on measurable sales skills and performance. We help you create a professional sales team by transforming your host model from a “service team” to a revenue-generating “selling team”; from “huggers” to “hunters.”
Are you ready to transform your slot ambassadors, your players club reps, your hosts and even your table games managers into sales professionals? Do they understand the art of tele-selling? Do you have the resources to help them succeed: sales training, phone support and sales lead reports based on your player data to implement this new program? If it is time to grow your revenue and retrain your team to sell, even when you have limited amenities, we can help.
How Raving Can Help
- Host Sales Skills and Training
- Slot Ambassador
- Data Analytics for Hosts
- Programs with Limited Amenities
- Modern Player Development
- Player Development for Pit Managers
- Outbound Calling Services
- Feasibility Study on Integrated Players Club
- Players Club 360 Review
- Tele-Sales for Player Development
- Department Review with Analysis
- Best Practices, Recommendations
and Action Items
- Database Analysis Dedicated to Player Development
- Host Sales Skills & Position Design Workshop
- Introductory Casino Host Sales Skills
- 360 Player Development Overview
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.