Raving Partner — Security, Surveillance & Fraud Investigations
Vice President & Senior Consultant
DJ Boss Associates
Jen has 19+ years in the gaming and hospitality industry, beginning her career as a Surveillance Agent and holding positions such as Surveillance Supervisor, Security Training Manager, Risk Manager and Corporate Fraud Investigator & Analyst with Casino Aztar, Tropicana Entertainment, Downtown Grand, and Caesars Entertainment.
Under Jen’s leadership and training, the security, surveillance and management teams trained by Jen were able to develop and install initiatives that dramatically reduced property losses. As Risk Manager, Jen was instrumental in creating policies and procedures that resulted in significant company savings in workman’s ompensation and liability insurance.
As a Corporate Fraud Investigator & Analyst, Jen was able to identify fraudulent behavior through data analytics, identify behaviors, investigate, interrogate, translate and deliver properly written reports following all legal guidelines to authorities. She has worked as corporate liaison with federal and state law enforcement as well as regulatory agencies.
She co-authored IACSP white papers “Video Review, Investigation and Retention in Gaming Environments” and “Conducting Surveillance Audits in Gaming Environments” and is Director of Education on the Board of Directors for IACSP. Jen conducts webinars and onsite training in security, surveillance, and fraud as well as being a former speaker at G2E (Las Vegas). She has also served as expert witness in the field of security and surveillance.
Jen is currently Vice President and Senior Consultant for DJ Boss Associates assisting clients with professional security and surveillance with development and implementation of their security, surveillance and risk programs.
Latest Insights from Jennifer
- Drilling Down: The Imperative Role of Data Analysis in Modern Surveillance Operations
- Spring Has Sprung … Are Your Security & Surveillance Teams Ready?
- Navigating the Future of Surveillance – Theft and Fraud in Every Department, Not Just the Casino
- Theft, Fraud and Cheating in the 21st Century
- Six Steps to Detect and Deter During the Holidays and the Continuing Pandemic
- Four Best Practices for Surveillance to Protect Marketing Programs and Promotions
- Exception to the Rule
- Protecting Guest Information
- Casino Robberies
- Re-Evaluating Surveillance (After the Pandemic)