Raving Senior Partner — Market Research
Since entering in gaming in 1993, Deb has worked as Director of Marketing with Caesars Entertainment, Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Gaming, and privately-held casinos. Deb always recognized the value of market research and incorporated it into her work with clients and casinos. She took that to the highest level by earning her Ph.D. from TUI University, a research degree held by less than 1% of the population; her M.S. in International Relations is from Troy State and she was an adjunct casino marketing instructor at Tulane University . Deb’s doctoral dissertation research project was a study of 1,100 casino VIPs to determine how to increase loyalty and profitability from your best customers.
In 2012 and again in 2013, this research was chosen by the American Marketing Association as one of the top research papers submitted internationally. Deb uses her extensive research knowledge and qualifications, combined with her casino marketing management experience, to deliver superior market research including property comparisons with competitors on promotions, entertainment, reinvestment and loyalty as well as all levels of guest research, focus groups and surveys.
Latest Insights from Deb
- New Survey Says That Americans Are Getting Tired of Surveys
- Moving Focus Groups Online
- The Headline That Casino Management Never Wants to See
- Using Research to Guide Decisions in the New Normal
- Best Practices Protocol for Guest Communication
- Staffing Is the Top Challenge for Tribal Marketers
- The Lighter Side of Research
- Connecting Disjointed Data
- My Little Wiki List of Marketing Research
- Five Bad Excuses that Are Impacting Your Marketing Strategy