Is it time to make capital improvements, but you’re not sure exactly where to start?
Is it time for a remodel, addition or a major construction project? What comes first? The architect or the contractor? The funding or the feasibility study? We can ensure your operational team is ready for the expansion. Whether it is design, technology, policies or traditional project management we have a team to fit the need.
- How do you know when it’s time to remodel or build a new structure?
- The blue prints and artist's renditions look amazing for your new hotel, but is it the right size for your market?
- How do we make your “new” extension feel like a seamless part of your old casino?
- Is it better to build a small hotel that you can afford rather than a larger one that the market is demanding?
If you build it, will they come? Projects constantly go over budget and are delayed; how do you make sure that doesn’t happen to you? When will you start seeing a return on your investment? All these questions will be answered with a team that understands gaming, hospitality, and the importance of community.
We are the team that will help you from ground breaking to ribbon cutting on every detail that keeps people coming back to your casino, your hotel and your restaurants. Whether it’s a standalone operation or an integral part of a casino resort, Raving has a 360 approach that not only takes into consideration your capital improvement, but also includes staffing, training, technology and marketing needs that surrounds any capital improvement.
How Raving Can Help
- Design & Construction
- Strategic Planning
- Project Start-Up
- Competitive Analysis
- Capital Project Funding
- Business Case Development
- Financial Planning
- Owner’s Representative Operations & Management
- Market Analysis Feasibility Studies
- Site Selection & Land Acquisition
- Funding Solicitation
- IT Consulting Procurement
- Contract Development for Facility & Property Maintenance
- Construction Management Architecture
- Planning & Zoning Approval Permitting
- Warranty Assistance Budgeting
- Value Engineering Project Close-Out Approvals & Certification Master Planning
- Racetrack Design and Development
- Beverage and Spirit Development and Design
- Venues Design and Construction for Convention, Retail, Mall and Entertainment Centers
We're here to help you succeed!
No high pressure sales or arm twisting — let's just start the conversation.
Raving's Project Development Experts
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.