Raving Partner — Advanced Operations and Marketing
Tom Osiecki is a successful casino executive with corporate, multi-property, single property management and marketing experience. As a highly accomplished casino operator and marketer, Osiecki has a proven track record of effectively analyzing casino markets and implementing strategic planning that yields optimum EBITDA using customer-focused tactics. Osiecki has extensive experience executing corporate brand strategy for multi-property regional casinos and resorts.
He is adept at organizing strategic marketing plans through the execution of branding strategies, channel management, media, digital, corporate communications, database marketing, sales, promotions and agency management.
As the second marketing director hired by the Isle of Capri Casinos, Osiecki participated in the intense growth of regional gaming and was recognized for introducing innovative marketing programs during 13 years with the company. From 2010 to 2016, Osiecki successfully operated Tioga Downs Casino and Vernon Downs Hotel Casino, two regional casinos in the highly taxed and regulated New York State gaming environment. During that time, Osiecki orchestrated a successful turnaround and reorganization at both formerly struggling properties. Education includes Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, Television, Radio, Film from Temple University and Associate of Arts ,Mass Communication/Media Studies from Penn State University
Latest Insights from Tom
- Operations & Inflation: The Evil Twins of Post Pandemic
- Faces of Gaming: Laura Penney — Putting in the Work as CEO of Coeur d’Alene Casino
- Faces of Gaming: Kevin Parker — “Putting everything into everything I do”
- What the Casino Industry Can learn from the Savannah Bananas
- Six Casino Trends for 2023
- TG&H Value Add: Audit Checklist for Marketing Departments – Five steps to Control the Uncontrollable
- Putting Loyalty Back Into Loyalty Clubs
- Expert Roundtable Tackles COVID-19 Best Practices
- RFPs for You and Me
- Mike and Me: Sharing a Mentor’s Ideas in His Own Words