Raving Partner — Hospitality
Brett was asked to join the Raving Hospitality Team because of his strong leadership and managerial skills and his wealth of experience operating high-quality hotels, casino resorts, spas, and food and beverage facilities. He brings specific experience planning and opening new properties and is a trusted resource in the gaming industry with his reputation for hard work, innovation, teamwork, honesty, and integrity. Brett has 30 years’ experience in hospitality, 10 of those years in the gaming industry within hotel operations, and eight of those years within Native American gaming hospitality.
Brett has a comprehensive background in food & beverage, with both day-to-day experience and management of over $40M in F&B operations; he has both front and back of the house operational experience; and has project managed expansion and/or new construction of hotels or amenities, such as restaurants, convention centers, spas, and economic development experience that created jobs and enhanced the community at large.
Brett will help Raving clients through a management style that focuses on building morale, hiring and training staff to retain, develop and grow the organization with a positive attitude. He is a strong technology proponent and incorporates the necessary hotel and POS technologies within his operations and by training his managers and staff. Brett has a leadership style and demeanor that is complementary to the lead executives’ and board members’ objectives.
Latest Insights from Brett
- How to Deal with Decreasing Food and Beverage Margins: Five Things to Do More with Fewer Team Members
- TG&H Value Add: Audit Checklist for Hospitality Departments
- Food and Beverage Property Performance
- Were Your Strategic Hospitality Decisions the Right Ones?
- Hospitality: Making Things Right Versus Making People Right
- Making Guest Service a Priority Through Covid-19
- When Every Dollar Is Critical in Our F&B Outlets
- New Reality. Old Expectations.
- Hospitality Review from the Guest’s Perspective
- Eighteen Ideas for Evolved Hospitality