Stephanie’s MBA and business background, along with her PhD in Social Science, combine to provide a platform of knowledge to address situations with practicality and efficiency. She is a recurring contributor to CBS MoneyWatch and WebMD articles as well as a regular guest contributor to radio and TV.
Stephanie works with numerous Fortune 500 organizations that serve clients nationally. She has contributed as business faculty for the graduate program at Marylhurst University and has taught internationally.
As a member of the Human Rights Advisory Commission and the Sister Cities Advisory Board for the City of Beaverton, Oregon, Stephanie is pleased to contribute to the city’s interconnection to the world and to inclusion and respect of all people. Her practice takes a holistic approach that is accomplished with candor, humor and a healthy dose of irreverence.
Latest Insights from Stephanie
- Using Reality Based Decision Making
- Are You Feeling Overwhelmed, Even Though Everything “Feels” Fine?
- You’re Fired!
- Give Generously What You Truly Wish to Give, But Be Cautious …
- Offended? It’s Your Lucky Day!
- The Gratitude Myth
- Got Thrown Under the Bus or Betrayed at Work?
- The Trouble of Making Sense of This Past Year
- Power Trip: Utilizing Pain and Joy for Success
- Advice is Often a Reflection of Another’s Personal Beliefs