Raving Strategic Partner — Benefits Management
Face Rock Enterprises
Tyler has an extensive background in managing benefits for Native American Tribes. He consults on many self-funded plans and continues to work with Tribal Organizations on their unique benefit needs. Tyler is also responsible for sales and marketing in the benefits arena.
Tyler has worked in the employee benefits field since 1999 and has extensive experience in managing self-insured health plans, including underwriting and stop loss placement. He began his career with Marsh/Mercer and was a Consultant there for eight years.
Tyler then spent six years at Shasta Administrative Services, a third-party administrator specializing in tribal self-funded plans. At Shasta, Tyler was the Marketing Manager, where he was responsible for the growth and retention of Shasta’s business. Tyler earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Eastern Oregon University.
He is a licensed life and health consultant and holds the Health Insurance Association (HIA) designation. Tyler lives in Powell Butte, OR, with his wife, Sarah, and children, Laney and Asher. He enjoys roping and hunting.
Latest Insights from Tyler
- Tribal Employers Taking Control of their Healthcare
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Three Questions That Could Impact Your Tribal Casino
- Tribal Gaming Life and Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Biometric Screening
- Wellness and Your Team Members
- Are You Maximizing Your Ability to Manage the Costs Associated with the Employer-Sponsored Health Plan?