Raving Senior Partner — Entertainment
Raving has worked with Kell since 2001, and throughout the years, we have not only valued his friendship, but his integrity. That combined with his gaming savvy approach to utilizing entertainment as a tool to drive folks to the casino floor, makes him a perfect fit for Raving clients. Kell is the Owner/President of Houston Productions, with offices in Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Seattle & Vancouver, BC. Houston Productions is a proven industry leader in casino entertainment buying and consulting.
Houston has worked in all aspects of the entertainment industry over the past 30 years, focusing for the last 15 years on Indian Gaming. In addition, he has chaired entertainment seminars and workshops for IEBA, NIGA, OIGA, WIGA, GPIGA, Raving Consulting, Pollstar, Western Fairs, International Association of Fairs and Expositions, Billboard Magazine, The Aboriginal Music Program, International Festivals and Events Association, Event Solutions International, The Special Event and the National Association of Campus Activities.
Houston is a member of the Indian Gaming Magazine Editorial Advisory Board and sits on the Board of Directors for IEBA. Originally from Seattle, he has lived in Los Angeles, and currently resides in Las Vegas, NV.
Latest Insights from Kell
- Strategic Planning for 2024 and Beyond
- Seven Ways to Get In-Tune with Today’s Entertainment Model
- Negotiating VIP and Super Fan Events at Tribal Casinos
- Developing Your Hispanic Entertainment
- Keep Your Entertainment Diversified, Fresh, and Consistent: Strategies for Small and Large Properties
- TG&H Solutions Center: How to Avoid Getting Bogged Down with Paperwork Around Entertainment
- Should You Pass on Hiring an Outside Talent Buyer?
- Your Strategic Entertainment Plan for 2022
- Summer Casino Entertainment Update
- It’s Time to Rebuild Your Casino Entertainment